3 JuLY 2013
|Time:||7am to 8:30am|
|Venue:||Hilton Hotel, 264 South Road, Hilton SA 5033
PREMIUM TICKET: $65 per person(bonuses: reserved seating, book of the day and guest speaker interactions)
STANDARD TICKET: $49 per person
Hot breakfast included for all tickets.
(Visa and Mastercard only)
What people are saying about this event:
"It was a real delight to participate in the SOL Results breakfast this morning and I can't wait to go along to the next one in February. It is always good to be around people who are keen to learn and grow and Stan's words offer lots of food for thought." Paul Madden, CEO of WYATT
"Hi Stan, I always enjoy the breakfasts, especially your talks. I wish I could have a breakfast like that everyday!" Dino DeRosa Lawyers
"The recent breakfast was very encouraging and positive. I appreciated the opportunity to make new contacts in the secular world, and I applaud the SOL leaders as they share wisdom with the wider business community" – David d'Lima, State Officer of FamilyVoice Australia.
2012 Breakfast Sponsors
click on logo to go to sponsor website
Networking In Adelaide: Breakfast at the Next Level
This Month Breakfast Topic: ''Hotspots in SA – The residential property forecast for the next 12 month"
Introduction to Peter Koulizos
Australia's most respected and well known property academic, Peter combines the theory of property investment with more practical aspects, teaching people how to have property investment success. Peter also researches property markets around the nation, looking for the best investment suburbs in each capital city.
Specialising in property valuation and property economics, he not only has personal investment experience but also holds a teaching degree, Graduate Diploma in Property and Masters of Business (Property).
Premium tickets $65 per person
Premium seating is for those who like to be close to the action and be seated with other like-minded and highly influential business people.
Premium tickets bonuses: A reserved premium seat close to the front of the room, a complimentary copy of the book of the day and the opportunity to personally ask the guest speaker a question on the morning.
We only have a total of 40 premium tickets available and we have already sold 30 of these. ONLY 10 premium tickets left before they are SOLD OUT.
Standard tickets $49 per person
Be inspired, get motivated and take action at South Australia’s Premier Breakfast Networking Event!
Come join us at Breakfast at the Next Level. You'll experience a morning that combines an inspirational and thought-provoking presentation with outstanding networking opportunities. Breakfast at the Next Level is a very popular event with a large number of business people attending every first Wednesday of the month.
Throughout the year, Stan Kontos, Sol Results' Master Coach presents topics that will not only transform your productivity and results, but your levels of life fulfi lment as well. Over a delicious breakfast you'll also learn some practical tips for improving your life and business.
You will love Breakfast at the Next Level if:
• You are a business owner or manager and want to connect with like-minded and successful business people.
• You are in a sales career and appreciate great networking opportunities.
• You are not in business but are interested in self development and enjoy meeting and connecting with like-minded people.
Get More Out Of Your Morning!
• Be Inspired Every Moment Of Your Day
• Network With Over 80 Local Business People
• Enjoy Interacting With Positive, Like-Minded People
• Learn How To Get Better Results In Both Your Personal And Working Life
• Discover How To Create A More Compelling Future For Yourself
How to Register Now!
Get more out of your morning now and join us at Breakfast at the Next Level. Just CLICK the Register Now button and input your payment information. We accept Visa and Mastercard only
Breakfast Additional Resource:
BOOK YOUR FREE 30min strategy session. See below for Statistics on the probability of achieving a goal:
• Hear an idea: 10%
• Decide when you will do it: 40%
• Plan how to do it: 50%
• Commit to someone else that you will do it: 65%
Frequently Asked Questions
• What is the topic for the month?
The topic of the month for the Breakfast at the Next Level is advertised on our website. Click here to see it again
• Can I leave some information on my business on the tables. (non sponsors)?
Each breakfast has a sponsor and they have the opportunity to place a brochure promoting their business on each table. If you would like to sponsor a breakfast, please call us on 08 8344 2232 for details.
If you are not the sponsor on the morning, you are welcome to network one-on-one with other people at the breakfast and hand out your personal business card. However, as a matter of courtesy, please refrain from handing out anything other than your business card. Thank you.
• Who is this seminar designed for?
The breakfast is designed for people just like you who are seeking to get more out of life and are interested in expanding in personally and professionally.
You will meet a large variety of people from many different backgrounds including small, medium and large business owners, employees, managers and entrepreneurs.
• What benefits will I receive from attending the event?
You will have excellent opportunities to:
- Meet and associate with other progressive people
- Learn valuable, immediately applicable skills from a variety of topics for improving your life and career
- Be inspired and motivated to achieve and enjoy more in life
- Network to gain business or client contacts
• Can I register and pay on the day?
- Registration at the door is $45 and is not available if the event is sold out.
- CLICK on the Register Now button to register online for just $39 and ensures your seat and breakfast on the morning.
• Do I need to bring a laptop, or will there be writing material?
- You may bring pen and paper, but we usually supply you with notes sheets and hand book to record your own notes.
- For the comfort of yourself and other attendees we recommend that laptops are not used at Breakfast at the Next Level as there is limited space available on the tables.
• Where is the event, can you please send me a map or directions.
- 'Breakfast at the Next Level' is currently held at the Fedoras Restaurant in the Hilton Hotel at Hilton. Please click here for a map.
CLAIM YOUR FREE DIGITAL BOOK
Fill out the form below and you will immediately receive a FREE digital book about the Ultimate Success Formula and how it can help you to get results faster.